Follow @mediaispowergn1 MEDIA IS POWER: HOW NIGERIA POLICE HELPED FULANI HERDSMEN TO CARRY OUT THEIR MASSACRE IN ENUGU.

Wednesday 27 April 2016

HOW NIGERIA POLICE HELPED FULANI HERDSMEN TO CARRY OUT THEIR MASSACRE IN ENUGU.

ATTENTIONS!!! My greatest pain and agony is that I got the hint of this planned attack against my kinsmen on Friday last week by 12noon and I called some stakeholders in the state and adequately informed them.
The fulanis on Friday afternoon were boasting in Nasarawa state when they were about leaving for Enugu state, how they will deal with us, not knowing that the young man they were discussing this at the front of his shop, where they parked is Nsukka man. He asked them where in Enugu state and they mentioned Uzo-Uwani. The Nsukka man who is luckly be my friend called me immediately and alerted me what is on board.
I made calls across the board immediately and the governor of Enugu dispatched security men immediately. A combined team of the military and police mounted road block at Obolo for thorough stop and search. Some were dispatched to my town. Early morning of Monday, that's yesterday by 0400am, the DPO in my local government recalled the mopols and not up to thirty minutes later, these animals attacked my kinsmen from the bush. They entered from Kogi State through the bush.
MY WORRIES:
1. I told them that these people are above 200 in numbers
2. Why not dispatch enough security in anticipation of countering their numbers
3. Why should the DPO recall his men at the location of this incident without first making arrangements for replacement.
Why should the attack occur barely few minutes the mopols left.
4. How am I sure that many of the fulanis and their metcinaries who are from Niger Republic and Mali are not still in the bush possibly waiting for my people to start coming out probably going to farm, only for them to launch another attack.
Why can't the security on ground now do serious security combing inside the bush to assure us of safety like.
5. Won't the Federal government led by Buhari be sued to Court for genocide and planned ochestrated plan of a secret agenda, aiding and abaiting, complacency and conspiracy? Jointly sued in the suit, are the Enugu state governor and the IG of police for their negligence in their primary functions of safeguarding life and property of the citizens especially when they have gotten hint of an attack; and the fulanis in our area represented by their seriki for gruesome murder and wanton killing of innocent citizens.
6. Now, my people could not go to their farms nor fetch water in their own land for fear of being killed.
7. I will like this information to go round the globe. My people deserve justice. Their fundermental human rights have been greatly abused. We are looking helpless. We need assistance from the international community hence the government are not really doing much to salvage the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment